Sell Plastic Scrap, Regrind and Recycled Plastics
Next Generation Plastics purchases all types of industrial and post-industrial plastic scrap. We accept a variety of plastic scrap, including medical, household and automotive materials. We are able to work with plastics in any form, such as scrapped parts, shredded, ground or reprocessed material and aged prime resin inventory.
If you can’t use your scrap plastic, we’ll find a recycled plastics buyer who will. In addition, we’ll make it worth your while to sell your plastic scrap, regrind and recycle plastics to us. Next Generation Plastics pays more than the industry standard and can provide quick payment terms in special cases.
Next Generation Plastics can accommodate a wide range of industrial and post-industrial scrap plastic material types, including:
- ABS – injection and extrusion grades
- Alloys — injection
- GPPS/HIPS – Polystyrene in injection and extrusion grades
- Polycarbonate – injection, including medical grade
- PC/Copolyester and Polycarbonate alloys
- PEEK – Polyetheretherketone
- PET – injection and extrusion grades
- CO/HO PP — Polypropylene for injection molding and extrusion
- PEI — Polyetherimide in multiple grades
- PESU — Polyethersulfone
- POM Acetal
- PSU and PPSU — Polysulfone in multiple grades
- PVC – Polyvinylchloride
- Thermoplastic Olefin (TPO) – injection and extrusion grades
- And more – view our line card
Start Getting Rid of Your Plastic Scrap
Do you have industrial or post-industrial plastic scrap? Are you unsure of how to get rid of it or to whom to sell it to?
Next Generation Plastics customizes contracts to buy scrap plastic as you generate it. We’ll work with you to learn your plastic scrap quantities, quality, and frequency. This allows us to tailor a recycling program to meet your product needs.
Contact NGP for assistance selling your scrap plastic parts, regrind and aged prime inventory.